What does a living trust from Senior Estate Associates LLC do for you?
Very simply, we can help you transfer ownership of your titled property from your individual name to a trust that you control. It is completely flexible, inexpensive, and easy to set up and maintain.
If you decide to keep a Will you will make some Attorney VERY HAPPY!
A one-time fee for Your Living Trust includes:
- Pour Over Will: A safety net that ensures any asset not in the name of the Trust is included to be distributed
- Trust transfer documents
- Certification of Trust: for use in dealing with your bank, broker, insurance company and others
- Living Will/Healthcare Directive
- Durable Power of Attorney: authorizes your agent to manage your affairs and avoids Conservatorship/Guardianship
- Medical Power of Attorney
- Instructional materials for your trust and all documents contained in your portfolio
Let us provide you with a free consultation to determine how a Living Trust can benefit you and your family.
Who do you like better, your attorney or your family?
Disclaimer: This website does not claim to give legal or tax advice. As always, you should consult the advice of a knowledgeable legal or tax advisor you trust. All of this information is available at the public library.