What does a living trust from Senior Estate Associates LLC do for you?
Very simply, we can help you transfer ownership of your titled property from your individual name to a trust that you control. It is completely flexible, inexpensive and easy to set up and maintain.
If you decide to keep a Will you will make some Attorney VERY HAPPY!
A one-time fee for Your Living Trust includes:
– Pour Over Will: A safety net that ensures any asset not in the name of the Trust is included to be distributed
– Trust transfer documents
– Certification of Trust: for use in dealing with your bank, broker, insurance company and others
– Living Will/Healthcare Directive
– Durable Power of Attorney: authorizes your agent to manage your affairs and avoids Conservatorship/Guardianship
– Medical Power of Attorney
– Instructional materials for your trust and all documents contained in your portfolio